Lumia 710 reviews have been popping up in all US based Tech Sites today. The Lumia 710 T-mobile version is hitting the stores on January 11. Here we have listed some exclusive pre-installed apps that comes with Lumia 710. As we reported before Lumia 710 T-Mobile Version don’t have the Nokia Radio instead it comes with Slacker Radio app. Want to know about Slacker Radio ? Check out this link –> Nokia MixRadio App is replaced with Slacker Internet Radio for Lumia 710 T-Mobile version.
We also spotted some specific T-Mobile Apps pre-installed in the Nokia Lumia 710 in TheVerge review. The T-Mobile apps comes bundled with Lumia 710 are
TeleNav Gps Navigator :
TeleNav GPS Navigator is a third party GPS navigation app with turn by turn navigation, real time traffic updates and voice command support.
About TeleNav GPS Navigator :
- Get turn-by-turn driving directions spoken by a real human voice. If you miss a turn TeleNav will automatically reroute you.
- Drive the way you want with up to three routes to choose from based on traffic, distance and estimated drive times.
- Avoid traffic jams with real-time traffic alerts and intelligent rerouting.
- Be stress free with voice commands. Find an address or place just by speaking what you’re looking for.
- Find whatever you need, wherever you are. Instantly locate, call or drive to rated and reviewed restaurants, hotels, ATMs, Wi-Fi hotspots and more from a directory of over 22 million places.
T-Mobile TV :
T-Mobile TV brings live TV, news, sports, and kids’ shows, free and premium LIVE On-Demand TV shows with the speed of 4G.
NetFlix apps allows you to Stream movies and television shows on-demand from Netflix
Weather Channel :
Get fully customizable weather maps, animated radar maps, detailed weather conditions and forecasts.
ESPN is another Nokia exclusive Windows Phone app which brings Experience real time scores and updates from over 500 sports leagues around the world.
These are the pre-built apps you will find in the Lumia 710. Get Ready for the America’s first 4G Nokia Windows Phone .
Via The Verge