Emoze is a Push Email and Messaging Client for Symbian devices.
From Emoze Blog:
Huge Huge news coming out of the emoze camp. The newest version of emoze as always is free, but now the free version includes all the the Pro bonuses. It’s to late right now to name them all but if you ever wanted the best push email on your mobile phone now is the time to get it. Get the new build of emoze for free at m.emoze.com. I’ll have more info about it this week and if you have any questions, I’m all ears…
Emoze Rich HTML support, and PUSH email support.
Emoze now has sweet features like :
- Configure multiple accounts on a single handset
- Facebook messaging
- Your own home or ISP email account
- OWA Corporate email
- Manage all your email accounts on the GO
- Send and receive email
- Reply, forward and save to drafts
- Receive, View, Send and Download attachments up to 2MB
- Each email account is identified by its own icon.
- Each email account has its own inbox
- Create folders and save mail from any account to a folder