Nokia released its new beta version of Nokia Email Client (v3.05) for s60 v3 smartphones. The new release of this app solve some issues happened in Nokia devices while using Nokia Email Client and also come with some exclusive features like “direct HTML view” and more.
Sampo Cheng from Nokia Symbain Smartphone Team from Beijing gives a report about the new release of Nokia Email Client,
This beta release of the Nokia Email Client (v3.05) is intended to solve some of the issues some consumers have encountered when using Nokia Email on these devices. But even if you’ve had no problems, you’re welcome to try out this beta release and give feedback to some new features like direct HTML view.
Nokia Email client supports many popular mail services. User friendly UI is provided in Email with rich format support.
Note: This new beta release Nokia Email Client is proposed for anyone who have Nokia E72, E73, E52, E5-00 and C5 and
- Has had serious problems using the Nokia Email client earlier OR
- Wants to try out the new features, like direct HTML view and encryption support.
- Open emails in HTML view directly
- The policy of Data Encryption on device is supported now.This increases security by encrypting all data on the phone memory including Email, contacts & calendar data.
- New Logging system to speed up problem solving in Email area
- Autolock security policy supported now with complex password rules
- Email signature is lengthened (from 256 characters to 2000) for all kinds of mailboxes.
- Embedded image is supported now in email editor
- Solved some key synchronization issues.
- Fixes for tens of critical errors.