Japan people are known for their amazing technology. After the amazing dual screen Symbian device they are now back with new Fujitsu LOOX F-07C phone. The speciality of this phone is
- Its the first ATOM mobile phone
- First phone to dual boot Symbian and Windows 7
OMG! According to NTT DoCoMo’s spec sheet, the phone is a 7.69-ounce landscape slider which comes with Symbian and Windows 7 (Home Premium, 32-bit Japanese edition).
Fujitsu LOOX F-07C Specs:
- 4-inch 1,024 x 600 LCD
- 1.2GHz Intel Atom processor
- 1GB RAM
- 32GB disk space MMC support
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera and secondary VGA cam
- HDMI out
This device costs 860$. You can get hands on one if you have any friends in Japan as its a Japan only phone .