Opera announces the Opera Mobile 10 for Maemo. It is same as the Opera Mobile 10 for Symbian and Windows mobile. It includes the fast browsing, sync with other opera products and multi-tabs.
As this is created as a hobby project, there are a number of known issues with this build, listed below:
* Adobe Flash and other plugins are not supported.
* Screen tearing may be visible when panning, especially in portrait mode. We expect to fix this in a future update.
* The built-in on-screen keyboard is not supported. Use the physical keyboard or the on screen keyboard included with Opera Mobile.
* There is no power management support. In practice this means that if you open a page with animations and leave Opera running, you will soon be using a payphone. Power is drained even when Opera is running in the background and/or the screen is turned off.
* If you set Opera as the default browser, for example by installing the Browser Switchboard, an extra empty tab will get opened every time you open a link from an external application.
Download and install Opera Mobile 10 on your Nokia N800/N810/N900 using the phone’s default browser.