According to the sources of Engadget. Samsung is releasing another phone powered with Super AMOLED screen and with Pico Projector.
The i8520 Halo packs
- a 3.7-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera with flash (VGA on the front, 720p / 30fps video encoding / decoding)
- DivX and Xvid playback support
- Bluetooth 2.1
- standard 3.5mm headphone jack
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi
- 16GB of internal storage and microSD expansion
- stereo speakers
- DLNA support
- DLP pico projector integrated.
This quad-band GSM / EDGE phone with tri-band UMTS 900 / 1900 / 2100 will ship in Q3 to Europe